Dead Dwarf


Dead Dwarf
Originally uploaded by Jepster.
It's been a while since I last updated this blog since the 23rd of Nov. That's when WoW started and I have been devoting almost all of my spare time to it since then. It would have been strange if all I could talk about is my character in WoW but I couldn't think of anything else to write about. Hehe. So instead of boring you all with details about Jepprox (He's now level 19 by the way and travelling with a good looking giant crab), I will endeavour to put up entries totally unrelated to WoW. I could perhaps talk about the weather... It rained yesterday and I heard that there's a storm coming up. My room feels damp and... and... oh I give up! :(

I'll think of better things to write about. :S It's nearing lunchtime and I can't wait to go home and see if anybody bid on my items on the auction house at Iron Forge. I'm saving up for a pet cat.

Comments