Backup, Backup, Backup!!!

Whew! I just finished reconstructing the Pink Bunny Blog after the original free hosting my brother used for the graphics turned into an exclusively pay service. It took me the better part of the evening today but it looks quite good now. Fortunately I found a backup copy of the files on my computer. I used to have a link of that blog here but some screw-up when I was tweaking my blog caused my blog template to be corrupted. I know, I know... I learned my lesson now. Always have backups! The posts looks longer than usual, that's because the code that limits old posts to show excerpts only is now gone. Loading times may be longer than usual.

Speaking of backups, I left my beloved PDA last weekend at our house and both the main and backup battery got drained. When I turned it on I was greeted with a recalibrate your PDA wizard! Ack!!! All my data gone. *sob* I never bothered doing a backup of my PDA so I don't even have older versions of my files :(

The primary reason why I bought a DVD recorder a few months ago was so I could finally backup my important files. I kept putting it off but something tells me that I should do that right away considering the bad luck I have been experiencing lately with my data.

I'm putting up a new blog and I'm excited to start. Be sure to watch out for that. Of course if you have been reading my change logs, I mentioned this as early as July but I was very busy back then. Oh yeah... the links to my change log is missing because of this template problem. :( I'll fix it when I have the time.

Comments