Confetti anyone?

I am very pleased to announce that I am the very proud owner of a new paper shredder! I saw it in a display window of a bookstore and I just couldn't resist. It's a choice between a cheaper but bigger shredder that makes wide paper strips and a more expensive but sleeker and smaller model that makes itty bitty cross cut confetti. Well you can guess which one I bought. It was love at first sight. I'm now at home deliriously shredding away and I have never been happier. I just hope I don't get carried away and inadvertently shred something important. Excuse me, I'm going to look for more stuff to shred. Now where did I put those utility bills.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can your shredder shred foil packs of chips? You can start a cottage industry of foil-filled pillows, hehe.