The nappy stalker

I had this very strange experience yesterday. I was minding my own business in the grocery perusing some items of interest when I noticed that my basket had a whole pack of disposable diapers. It was the only item inside and I found it strange that I hadn't felt anything. I surmised that the item might have fallen off one of the display racks and ended up in my basket. I picked it up and placed it in the current aisle I was at (household cleaners). I know I should have placed it in the appropriate section but I was feeling too lazy and was not about to actually exert the effort and look for the diapers section. I checked out the items, drove back home, and started unloading the items. I quickly looked at my mobile phone to see if there were any messages and sure enough, I had 1 message from somebody not in my phone directory. It read: "Hey, I hope you did not forget the diapers." I felt my skin crawl. Waaah! That was soooo creepy!

When I told my friends about it, a lot of theories came out. The funniest was that someone (he or she) was fantasizing about me wearing just those diapers and is now stalking me. Hahaha. Hmm... now I creeped everybody else who might be reading this blog with that mental image. Now I'm not the only one hahaha.


Baby diapers with other grocery items on a shopping cart - image generated with the assistance of Dall-E3.


Comments