Shrimp attack!


Shrimp attack!
Originally uploaded by Jepster.
I love seafood and shrimps in particular. But this is one shrimp that I wouldn't eat even if I get paid to do it.

This shrimp came from the bathroom floor of one of the apartments at our company's residential compound. She was taking a bath and noticed the tiny shrimp ogling at her. She said she was a little freaked out by this and she scooped him up (I assume it's a male shrimp) using a clear plastic cup and brought it to the office the next day to show to everyone.

Another person reported that he saw a shrimp (whether it's the same shrimp or not is uncertain) in his toilet bowl and when he tried flushing it, it just came back a few hours later.

Some people might find him cute and everything but personally I am a bit creeped out by all of this. I would always think about critters lurking about whenever I'm at the toilet bowl doing my thing. I shudder to think what other life forms are hiding in the toilet bowl. What's next? Crabs with sharp pincers?

Well, come to think about it, the shrimp gets the worst deal! And I thought my life is full of crap. Poor shrimp. Talk about a crappy existence.

Comments