Happy New Year Everyone!


IMG_9087
Originally uploaded by Jepster
I decided to drive back to our company housing compound for the new year. Sure beats spending the new year alone in my apartment without an internet connection and thinking of how to fit the leftovers of the new year feast in an already brimming fridge.

We played Bingo starting 9pm (I did not win anything) and ate free food (mostly food that are traditionally served for the new year like round fruits, Balut, Hot Chocolate, salabat and assorted "kakanin"). I tried taking some pictures of the fireworks. I did not prepare beforehand and I was fumbling with my camera when the fireworks display started, had to swap out inappropriate filters that were installed, and eventually just ran out of battery power. :(

I think some of the pics turned out nicely though.

Comments